We accept the return of full price & sale items returned within 30 days of purchase provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged, and include all original tags, labels and retail packaging.
Step 1: Prepare
- Contact us at Customer Service and request a Return Authorisation Number (also known as an RA Number).
- Once you receive your RA Number, include the RA Number written on the front of the parcel.
- Include the completed returns slip (If you don’t have the returns stickers from your parcel, don't stress, you're welcome to state your return information on a blank piece of paper and enclose it with your package)
- Include proof of purchase (order number)
Step 2: Pack
- Reuse the original packaging (box or satchel) and ensure you include only unused, unworn and undamaged items (including all tags, labels and retail packaging). You must also return any free promotional items you received with your original order.
- Wetsuits & fragile items such as hats & flasks must be returned in a box & shoes must be returned in their box, enclosed in a satchel/bag.
- Apply the supplied shipping address Label to the outside of the retail packaging.
Step 3: Post
- Returns are at the customer’s expense. You can attend a Post Office to pay for your return.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your return tracking number. We recommend you use registered post for all returns, as we cannot be responsible for items should they be lost in transit
Return postal address:
Singapore Online Store Return
105 Corio Quay Road
North Shore, Victoria Australia 3214